Sunday 2 February 2020

1 February 2020

Went to Liverpool to meet up with Peter. The train was rammed with Liverpool and Southhampton fans. After the coronavirus scare, I couldn't believe that I ended up in a carriage standing next to a Chinese guy wearing a face mask! Peter bought me a book about Liverpool pubs. We've visited some but intend to do them all.

Very bracing by the Mersey as we walked down to the Baltic Fleet and I enjoyed my first visit to The Hole in the Wall.

St George's Hall

Peter with Doddy and Bessie, Lime Street Station.

A bit of culture in the Walker Gallery

In the Vernon Arms

Old Telephone booth in The Hole in the Wall which now houses two skeletons.

Yes, it's blurry but me holding the dog which has apparently been kidnapped and photographed by the Eiffel Tower.

The Hole in the Wall

Mural in the Hole in the Wall

The Liver Buiding

The Baltic Fleet.



No comments:

Post a Comment