Sunday 8 March 2020

4 March 2020

I've a confession to make. I have a bit of a cold. What do I do? Self-isolate? I'm sure it's just a winter cold but given the Coronavirus scare that is going on its a bit difficult. Let's hope I'm right.

That's the problem with all this. Unless you can be tested how can you know? I can't go to the doctor's but what if I had another medical issue that required treatment?

Amazingly there is already panic buying of toilet rolls and hand sanitiser is nowhere to be found. The media have helped to create this panic. Some people are behaving as if nothing has happened and others are freaking out. Meanwhile, we have a useless government and an underfunded NHS.

Here is a photo of the most beautiful tree in the village. It's a Beech. My favourite tree.








No comments:

Post a Comment