Monday 5 November 2018

5 November 2018

Monday. Grey cloudy day, dry and cool. Had to be off early to Wythenshawe hospital to get my CPAP machine fixed. Arrived at about 9.15 am to be told - as expected - that I should have rung for an appointment - which I couldn't have done because they were closed! Anyway, they saw me really quickly. The problem was resolved straightforwardly as the power lead had failed.

I really like the hospital, and the Sleep Service and, I'm lucky to live as close as I do, I got talking to a guy in there who had had a two-hour journey from Birmingham.

On the return journey I stopped off at Aldi in Knutsford - yes they do have one. Glad I did because I saw the WW1 'tableau' in Lower Peover on the way home.

I love the NHS

Lower Peover

No comments:

Post a Comment