Thursday 30 April 2020

27 April 2020

We have been getting a weekly veg box with milk and eggs which is pretty good although recently we've had an excess of red cabbage which I'm not a great fan of. I'd like to pickle it but we don't have the kit. But now I've managed to get a delivery of beer at last! This is from Iceland which isn't great but its the only weekly store delivery we've been able to get.

In case you are wondering the news is still grim total deaths, still not being issued by the government, have been estimated by the Financial Times to be about 40,000.

The news here today is that it's raining!

Here's a family picture taken by me in 1995. We're smiling but it was a sad occasion, the funeral of my Uncle Clifford. L-R Helen, Carol (my step Mum), Simon, Teresa, Irene, Susie, Jack, Cath and Geoff (my Dad)


No comments:

Post a Comment